Happy 29th anniversary to Walt Disney Pictures’ super cute movie “The Fox and the Hound,” which originally released on July 10th in 1981.
The movie is about a fox and a hound who make the best of friends even though they are supposed to be enemies. A number of popular celebrities voiced the characters in the Disney movie, including:
– Mickey Rooney as Adult Tod
– Kurt Russell as Adult Copper
– Pearl Bailey as Big Mama
– Jack Albertson as Hunter
– Sandy Duncan as Vixey
– Jeanette Nolan as Widow Tweed
– Pat Buttram as Chief
– John Fiedler as Porcupine
– John McIntire as Grumpy Badger
– Richard Bakalyan as Dinky
– Paul Winchell as Boomer
– Keith Coogan as Young Tod
– Corey Feldman as Young Copper
This movie is so adorable and we can’t wait to watch it again soon to celebrate its anniversary!