We have added the “Toy Story” Trilogy Collection to our 25 Days of Disney Products list. The Trilogy Collection includes the following:
– Toy Story 1 BD+DVD+Digital Copy
– Toy Story 2-Disc BD+DVD+Digital Copy
– Toy Story 3 2-Disc BD+DVD+Digital Copy
We absolutely love the “Toy Story” Trilogy Collection. It’s a great way to make sure you have every Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and bonus feature in the “Toy Story” franchise. The collectors edition box is designed just like Andy’s toy box in the movie and makes the perfect display case for the movie discs on the shelf!
Let us know if you have purchased the “Toy Story” Trilogy Collection, and what you think!
Check out the bonus features for the “Toy Story” Trilogy Collection below:
“Toy Story” Bonus Features:
– Toy Story 3 Sneak Peek: The Story
– Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs Blast off
– Paths to Pixar Artists
– Studio Stories: John’s Car, Baby AJ, Scooter Races
– Buzz Takes Manhattan
– Black Friday The Toy Story You Never Saw
“Toy Story 2″ Bonus Features
– Director commentary
– BD Live-portal (BD only)
– Toy Story 3 sneak peek: “The Characters”
– Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: International Space Station
– Paths to Pixar: Technical Artists
– Studio Stories: Toy Story 2 Sleep Deprivation Lab
– Studio Stories: Pinocchio
– Studio Storyies: The Movie Vanishes
– Pixar’s Zoetrop
– Celebrating our friend Joe Ranft
“Toy Story 3″ Bonus Features
– Day And Night Theatrical Short Filmmakers Commentary With Commentary By Director Lee Unkrich and Producer Darla Anderson
– Bonus: The Gang’s All Here – A look at the returning voice talent for Toy Story 3.
– Toys! – A look at all the toys from updating classic characters to developing the Sunnyside Daycare and Bonnie’s Room toys.
– Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: The Science of Adventure (conj with NASA)
– Paths to Pixar: Pixar Editors, past and future, share anecdotes about their career path.
– Studio Stories: Where’s Gordon? There’s a hidden room at Pixar that we call the Where’s Gordon?, and this is its story.
– Studio Stories: Cereal Bar The majestic and expansive Pixar cereal bar is explored.
– Studio Stories: Clean Start The Pixar animation team shaves their heads to mark the start of TS3 animation.
– A Toy’s Eye View: Creating a Whole New Land
– Toys! A look at all the toys from updating classic characters to developing the Sunnyside Daycare and Bonnie’s Room toys
– Interactive Game: Toy Story Trivia Dash
– Cine-Explore by Dir. Lee Unkrich and Prod. Darla Anderson
– Beyond the Toybox -commentary track
– Beginnings with Michael Arndt – Screenwriter Michael Arndt analyzes successful opening scenes from ToyStory, Nemo and the Incredibles.
– Bonnie’s Playtime – A roundtable discussion with the Lee Unkrich and the story artists who brought the “Bonnie’s Playtime” scene to life.
– Roundin’ Up a Western Opening – Development process and scene analysis of “Western Opening” in its various iterations through the story process.
– Goodbye Andy – An exploration of character design, acting and animation in the scene “Andy’s Goodbye”.
– The Accidental Toymakers of Pixar – Meet the makers of the original Buzz Lightyear and watch how the newest version of Buzz – the Ultimate Buzz is constructed.
– Life of a Shot – Overview of artist contribution to each step of the production pipeline on a select group of shots from the Western Opening of Toy Story 3.
– Making of Day and Night
– Epilogue – Stand-alone 1.33 version of the Epilogue.
– Ken’s Dating Tips, Lotso Commercials, “Dancing with the Stars” at Pixar
– Trailers and More