“Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” Nail Polish By OPI
First Justin Bieber gets his own OPI nail polish line, and now there are colors based on the upcoming Walt Disney Pictures film “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” how exciting! The new “Pirates of the Caribbean” line features six limited-edition nail colors and a new silver shatter! The silver shatter is inspired by graffiti and leaves behind a crackled, two-texture silver finish when painted over any other OPI color on your nails.
Here is what OPI Executive VP and Artistic Director Suzi Weiss said about the new “Pirates of the Caribbean” line:
OPI is thrilled to celebrate the latest film in this beloved series. The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides lacquers were inspired by a world filled with mythical mermaids, gleaming treasure, and high-seas adventure. With shades ranging from sage and lavender to khaki gray and pastel pink, these colors are evocative of a warm, tropical setting, with a classic nautical influence.
The colors in the new line include:
- Skull & Glossbones: Best light gray ever, no bones about it.
- Mermaid’s Tears: Few have seen this magical green.
- Steady as She Rose: This gorgeous pink is your final destination.
- Planks a Lot: Dive into style with this lustworthy purple!
- Sparrow Me the Drama: This cool, collected pink means business!
- Stranger Tides: Explore this uncharted sea of sage.
- Silver Shatter: A shimmering sea of silver with a two-texture finish.
This limited edition OPI line will be available beginning May 2011 at professional salons, including:
- Beauty Brands
- Beauty First
- Pure Beauty
- Trade Secret
Each color will retail for $8.50.
Source: Disney Consumer Products