The Disney Store has made an announcement concerning the limited edition Disney Princess Designer Doll Collection. Since quantities of these dolls are very limited the Disney Store has taken measures to make sure that those who want a doll have a chance to get one. Here are the details from the Disney Store blog:
– We will now release for purchase all 5 remaining Disney Princess Designer Dolls: Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas on one date in Stores on 10/17/11.
– We will then have a Disneystore.com release of all 5 Disney Princess Designer Dolls: Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas, the following day on 10/18/11, at a time to be determined – the time will be released here, on the Buzz, continue to check back for updates.
– We will be limiting the purchase to one doll per Princess, per Purchasing Guest. This limit applies both in-store and at Disneystore.com. NOTE: Purchasing Guests are Guests present at Store age 17 and older.
– We will implement a line queue and ticketing procedure (first come, first served) in Stores on the release date and the dolls will be sold at store opening.
– Guests that are not successful in obtaining the Princess Doll of their choice at the Stores will be able to try on 10/18/11 at Disneystore.com.
Let us know if you get one of the dolls.