Aww! Bella Thorne shared a beautiful photo of herself and her mom with her fans! The two look so much alike!
Here’s what Bella shared along with the picture:
Mommy and me selfie @tamarasthorne
Bella and her mom do tons of fun things together – like getting their nails done and going out to eat! If you read Bella’s blog she just posted a list of a ton of fun Mommy and Daughter dates! Here is her list of ideas:
1. Mani/pedis. This is my go-to activity with my mom. We do it all the time!
2. Pottery making class. We actually haven’t done this one yet, but my mom and I have been planning it for a while now. I’ll be sure to show you guys a picture of what we end up making!
3. Lunch date. Having lunch alone with my mommy always cheers me up when I’m feeling down!
4. Sporting event. I love going to baseball or football games and so does my mom! You can always hear the two of us cheering in the stands together.
5. Ice cream date. If we don’t have enough time to sit and eat lunch together, we’ll go out for a quick scoop of ice cream. Yum!!!
6. Blow-dry bar. What girl doesn’t love getting her hair done? Blow-dry salons like the Drybar are great for mommy/daughter dates.
7. At-home spa day. My mom and I like to buy facemasks and beauty treatments that we can do at home together.
8. Cooking. Have your mom teach you her favorite recipe. Maybe she even has one that she learned from her mom!
9. Chick-flick movie night. We’ll pop some popcorn, cuddle up on the couch together and watch movies like Legally Blonde, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and our ultimate favorite, Mean Girls!
10. Go shopping. My mom and I love our trips to the mall together!
Let us know if YOU try any of these ideas with your mom!