Anika Noni Rose Spills Details Her Fans Might Not Know
Anika Noni Rose, who voiced Princess Tiana in Disney’s “The Princess And The Frog,” spilled a bunch of fun details to Us Weekly! Below are 25 things Anika’s fans don’t know about her!
1. Avid and fast reader. Usually finish most books in a day or two. Usually working on a couple at a time; 1 for train, 1 for house
2. Would love to bring back stylish hats and gloves for the everyday woman
3. Am an adventure fiend. If there’s something to throw, kick, run or jump over…I’m down.
4. Hate a Lima bean; it’s like sucking on warm velvet
5. Lover of good food and good shoes
6. Have long legs…in spite of being 5′ 2.5″ tall
7. Still want to record a pop cd
8. Love baby feet!
9. ABHOR someone blowing their nose at a table where people are eating, people sneezing & coughing w/out covering their mouths!
10. Get cranky when I’m hungry
11. Always wanted to play a super hero/ villain. Halle’s doing Storm, Anne got Catwoman, but i still love Wolfsbane
12. Love peonies
13. Have wanderlust. LOVE to travel
14. Do not enjoy eating “American” food when I’m in another country
15. Love a Korean scrub down.
16. Am happy to bursting on the beach and amongst trees
17. Long for the days when people brought gifts (JEWELS) to the dressing room door.
18. Am an amateur food critic…with words for the airline “chefs” and anyone who adds frisée to anything.
19. Would love to be a travel photographer
20. Have been to five countries in Africa
21. Laughs hysterically on roller coasters
22. Am a cat person
23. Swarming things make me itch
24. Have been called CookieMonster
25. Can’t skateboard to save my life
We would love to see a “The Princess And The Frog” sequel movie!