Austin Mahone shared 25 facts you might not know about him! Austin sent the list to Us Magazine. Check it out below, and let us know how many of the facts you already knew!
1. The first album I ever bought was Rascal Flatts.
2. I had my first kiss at 13.
3. I’m really obsessed with drinking sweet tea.
4. The first thing I do when I get back to my hometown, San Antonio, is eat Whataburger.
5. I own at least 300 pairs of sneakers.
6. The first thing I notice about a girl is her hair.
7. I bring a jar of sand from the beach on tour to remind me of home.
8. On my very first date, I took a girl to see a movie. I don’t remember which one!
9. My favorite dance move is the “Old Man.”
10. The best gift someone gave me for my 18th birthday [on April 4] was a diamond necklace.
11. When I was 3, my mom sent in a video of me singing George Strait to America’s Funniest Home Videos.
12. I’d love to star in a movie with Will Ferrell.
13. My mom is the most important person in my life.
14. The next big purchase I’d like to make is a house.
15. Biting my thumbnails is my worst habit.
16. Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup always makes me say, “Mmm, yeah!”
17. Golden Oreos are the one junk food I have to have on the road with me.
18. I check Twitter at least 80 times a day.
19. One food I think shouldn’t exist: clams.
20. My favorite song on The Secret is called “The One I’ve Waited For” because it’s a slow song, and I love ballads.
21. The first thing I thought when I turned 18 was, Look out, cougars.
22. The best thing about being 18 is that I can buy lottery tickets now.
23. When I’m in Miami, I love to shop in South Beach.
24. My favorite country to visit is Japan. It’s so different from the United States.
25. I was bullied for my YouTube videos [which got me discovered] in school.