Did you get a chance to see Sarah Hyland at The People’s Choice Awards last night! She looked beautiful!
Here’s what Sarah posted along with her photo above:
Thank you @csiriano for the gorgeous crystal beaded dress tonight! And thank you @lorraineschwartz for the sparkles!! I’m going to present soon @peopleschoice !! @mrbradgoreski is JUST getting started #awardsseason
Sarah’s hair gets lighter and lighter and now she is officially blonde and she is loving it!
Take our poll below and tell us what you think of Sarah’s blonde hair.
Watch the video below to see Sarah’s interview at the People’s Choice Awards.
GMA’s Robin Roberts Hosts This Year’s “Disney Parks Frozen Christmas Celebration” with Performances by Train, Ariana Grande, Lucy Hale, Trisha Yearwood and More.
This holiday season, Disney will put a “Frozen” twist on its 31st annual Christmas Day telecast, appropriately renamed the “Disney Parks Frozen Christmas Celebration,” airing Christmas morning THURSDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2014 (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., ET; airtimes vary; check local listings in your market) on the ABC Television Network. Robin Roberts, co-anchor of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” will host the reimagined television special inspired by the blockbuster hit’s message of uniting family and loved ones. Roberts will lead the telecast from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida with support from Tim Tebow, GMA Contributor and ESPN and SEC Network analyst.
They will be joined by Rob Marciano, senior meteorologist of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” from the “The Happiest Place on Earth” at Disneyland Resort. Sarah Hyland, star of ABC’s Emmy award-winning show “Modern Family,” joins the fun from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaii. The festivities will also feature a special appearance by Miss America 2015, Kira Kazantsev, making this year’s Christmas special a magical “Frozen” celebration not to be missed.
Disney Parks will celebrate this Christmas with more than a parade, but with a heartfelt wish for the holiday season, the coming together of loved ones and family. In keeping with the spirit of “Frozen,” where two sisters are united through the power of true love, Disney will bring together three groups of families and friends who have been apart or separated for the holidays, providing the ultimate Christmas gift. The reunions will take place at three magical Disney destinations – Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, and Aulani – making these reunions bigger, brighter and merrier.
The joyous occasion will fittingly include a special rendition of the “Frozen” hit single, “Let It Go,” as performed by 12-year-old YouTube sensation, Lexi Walker.
There will also be festive performances from some of today’s top musical talents at each of the various Disney locations:
• Ariana Grande will regale Walt Disney World Resort guests with her new Christmas single “Santa Tell Me” and the Christmas tradition “Last Christmas”
• Prince Royce adds to the merriment with “I Want to Wish You a Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad”
• The spotlight also will shine on special performances from the X Factor USA third and final season winners Alex and Sierra singing “Love is an Open Door” from “Frozen”
• Yuletide cheer will be brought to the Hawaiian Islands by Gavin DeGraw, performing his latest single “Fire” and the holiday standard “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”
• Laura Marano, of Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally,” entertains viewers with her version of “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” as posed by Princess Anna in “Frozen”
• Trey Songz, Lucy Hale and Train will serenade audiences at Disneyland Resort in California with holiday favorites such as “All I Want for Christmas is You,” “Mistletoe,” and “Shake Up Christmas”
• Country music superstar Trisha Yearwood will perform her hit single, “Prizefighter,” and the holiday classic, “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
Guests are encouraged to visit disney.com/disneyparkschristmas for details on the telecast, local broadcast times and talent updates. Guests can also join the conservation online using the hashtag #DisneyParade.
Holiday Spirit Brought to Life
Celebrate the most wonderful time of year with familiar Disney friends and holiday characters as they spread Christmas joy and cheer at Disneyland Park in California and along parade routes at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida: *characters/floats subject to change
• The “Frozen” stars of the parade, Elsa and Anna, return from Arendelle to join the royal court and ring in the holidays on Main Street, U.S.A. at Walt Disney World Resort
• Olaf, the summer-loving snowman from “Frozen,” joins hundreds of Dance the Magic youth performers in front of Cinderella Castle for a musical number to “In Summer”
• Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty makes her holiday debut as the steampunk-inspired fire-breathing dragon, as featured in the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
• A new Club Penguin float joins the procession highlighting the holiday special, “We Wish You a Merry Walrus”
• The superheroes of Big Hero 6 take a break from saving the world to wish onlookers happy holidays
• The National Cheerleaders Association and National Dance Alliance Performance Cheer Team, featuring 800 members from 41 states, entertain park guests lining Main Street, U.S.A.
• Boys and Girls Club National Youth of the Year winner, Maryah Sullivan, appears in the regal coach from the upcoming live action film, Cinderella
• Traditional Christmas favorites such as Toy Soldiers and Gingerbread Men get their time in the spotlight to make the season merry and bright
• After a long night of delivering presents, the jolly man in the red suit, Santa Claus, finishes his route on Main Street, U.S.A.
We can’t wait to watch the special! How about you, will you be watching too?