“Modern Family” actor Ty Burrell lends his voice to the brand new movie “Mr. Peabody & Sherman.” In anticipation of the movie, Ty made a list of 25 things fans might not know about him for Us Weekly! Check out the list below!
1. I love to cook.
2. I’m not great at it.
3. My wife, Holly, is an amazing cook, so everything around what I make tastes great.
4. My hearing is awful.
5. I fancied myself an athlete when I was young, until I actually got around athletes.
6. I drive a ’65 VW Beetle.
7. I have the strength of 10 very large women.
8. I once spent a summer camping in Alaska and working at a local fishery.
9. I also spent a summer being an absolutely terrified forest firefighter.
10. I used to be 6 feet tall.
11. I love my job.
12. I’m terrible at math.
13. I’m also known as Joaquin Phoenix. Maybe you’ve seen me in some stuff.
14. I went to the University of Oregon long enough to get a master’s degree and didn’t even earn a bachelor’s degree.
15. I would never shave if I didn’t have to.
16. I’m a horrible multitasker, so I email everything in bunches at the end of the week (including this list).
17. I’m a huge sports fan.
18. I enjoy fly-fishing.
19. I’m a terrible fly-fisherman.
20. My grandmother started several homes for abused women.
21. My mother used to drag race competitively.
22. I grew up in Oregon, right near the Applegate River.
23. And I passed the bulk of my childhood in a small rural town. There were about 200 people.
24. My two daughters love to jump on me like a trampoline, and it hurts.
25. I love it when my daughters jump on me.